Most people still think of Vietnam as a battle field, in fact, HOWEVER, that old history has all gone for long, giving place to a brand new era when peace and safety reside! These days, instead, you may often hear CNN, BBC, or many other prestigious channels talking about something like "Vietnam - a safe destination of the new millennium", or "Vietnam - the Hidden Charm" , etc. Yes, it's now opening to the world as a friendly and exotic place on earth!
You're curious? Oh, so why don't you think of coming? Here are some of the reasons why you should visit "her" - the charming-like-a-girl Vietnam:
1. "She" is a new place. It's not touristy like in Thailand and many places you go, people got stunned by your appearance.
2. "She" is safe and friendly. The majority of people in Vietnam are farmers, pure farmers. Many of them have never learnt of much apart from the village they were born in. Naturally, they're almost all friendly and safe to be around. Moreover, the communist government does a good job in ensuring securities all over the country. Nothing of a crime has happened to tourists for the last decades.
3. "She" has lots to see: A thin country stretching for thousands of Km from North to South. It has beautiful mountains with colorful and rich culture hill tribes. It has beaches and many of those are considered best in the world but still, they're not touristy. Sound cool enough? Not end yet, she's home to 7 UNESCO World Heritages. Almost anywhere you go, you're stumble on a World Heritage.
4. "She" is marvelous, but money-saving. If you want to, then 1 US dollar could buy you a basic lunch or dinner. Wandering around and you want to find somewhere to sit and drink? Normally, you don't have to pay more than one dollar for it. Cheap accommodations and services are everywhere around the Old Quarter in Hanoi and Pham Ngu Lao street or Bui Vien street - Sai Gon (if you're traveling on a tight budget). If yours is not a tight budget? Never mind! You can also find the world top hotels and resorts in here.
5. Is travel here convenient? Sure, many companies operate the open bus (good quality in general) and they run almost to every capital cities in the country. Moving around is very easy. If ya want to take it easier? Well, lots of tour companies everywhere you go. You don't have to work on where to go when you wake up 2morrow.
6. After all, traveling is to experience the difference. And Vietnam is different from any place that you have been!
So, Vietnam? Why not!
Xem các bài viết khác:
- Toàn Quốc Tour Fansipan - Sapa ( 4 đêm - 3 ngày ) Chinh phục...
- Toàn Quốc Du lịch Sapa, Phú Quốc,Đà Nẵng...cùng Du lịch Sen Vàng
- Hà Nội* Tour Du Lịch Miền Tây 1 Ngày Tết Nguyên Đán 2014: Sài...
- Toàn Quốc Điểm tham quan du lịch lịch sử tại Anh
- Toàn Quốc Hà Nội - Du Lịch Nha Trang Đà Lạt Khởi Hành Liên Tục...
- Toàn Quốc Overview Hanoi Vietnam
- Toàn Quốc Du lịch Indonesia - Khám phá đất nước Indonesia với...
- Hà Nội - Hồ Ba Bể - Bắc Cạn - Hà Nội 03 ngày
- Du lịch xe điện - Tham quan mua sắm chợ Đồng Xuân
- đà nẵng - hội an- cù lao chàm – bà nà – sơn trà 4n3d