PROCEDURE FOR DOMESTIC FRANCHISE Franchise is a commercial activity, according to which franchisor allows and requires franchisee to conduct its purchases of goods, trademark, business secrets, logos , slogan, advertising of franchisor. .
The franchisor has the right to control and support the franchisee in operating the business.
The purchase and sale of goods, provision of services are conducted in a manner of business organization regulated by the franchisor and be associated with trademarks,
This is considered a popular activity in free and modernmarket economy.
Contents of dossier
· Application for franchise operation (form)
· The introduction of the franchise (form)
· A notarized copy of Certificate of business registration (if it is written in foreign language, it must be legalized and translated into Vietnamese and notarized) or Investment Certificate in case franchise from Viet Nam
· A copy of Certificate of Protection of Industry property registration in Viet Nam or in foreign country (if it is written in foreign language, it must be legalized and translated into Vietnamese and notarized)
· Document of proofs approval on re-franchising of original franchisor in case businessman registers secondary franchising.
· Business system intends to use the franchise has been active for at least 01 year.
· If the Vietnamese businessman is Primary franchisee from foreign franchisor, that Viet Nam businessman must operate with franchising method at least 01 year in Viet Nam before re-franchising.
PL AND PARTNERS LTD. LAW FIRM
Floor 4th, Vietran Building, 17-19 Hoang Dieu, Ward 12, District 4, HCM city
Website: www.present-legal.vn – www.luatsuhochiminh.com
Tel: 84.8. 6656 6610 – 6656 6620
Fax: 84.8. 7307 6610
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org – email@example.com
Hotline: 0908 42 8589